This plugin contains the Polyglot base compiler. The plugin is made available to enable other plugins to extend the Polyglot framework. No user-visible functionality is provided by the Polyglot plugin itself.
The Plugin requires Eclipse 3.1+. It may work on other versions, but this is untested.
Installing the plugin using Software Update
To install the plugin, do the following:
- In Eclipse, invoke the Install/Update dialog:
Help >> Software Updates >> Find and Install...
- Select "Search for new features to install" and click Next.
- Select "New Remote Site..."
- In the dialog, add the URL http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Projects/polyglot/eclipseUpdates and give the update site a name.
- Select the Polyglot update site from the list of sites to search and click Finish
- In the Search Results dialog, select the Polyglot plugin and click Next
- Agree to the license (EPL) and click through the remaining dialogs to install the update
- Restart Eclipse
Or, you can download the plugin directly: